Damn! What a great upgrade in the game!
Quickie: A Love Hotel Story (V0.16.1p) UPDATE
The public release of Quickie: A Love Hotel Story (v0.16.1p) is now available!
>> NEW ANDROID BUILD / APK NOW AVAILABLE !!
BUILD v0.16 HIGHLIGHTS
Due to the amount of changes this build, older save files (from v0.15 or earlier) are no longer supported. If you’d like to skip to the new content, a save file will be available on our Patreon.
Main Story 2 and 3 Events
Two new Main story events have been added. These will start automatically on days 11 and 21. More Main story events will be added in future builds.
New Location Unlocked - Roppongi
Roppongi can now be unlocked when you reach day 17. Roppongi will be expanded on in the next build (v0.17).
New Hotel Invite - Reika Neko Room (Premium only)
Reika’s Neko room Quickie Love Hotel Invite is now available! You can access this new invite from the Quickie Love Hotel’s Invite menu (make sure you have the new Neko room in your Hotel!).
New Hotel Invite - Professor Belmont Library Room (Premium only)
Professor Belmont’s Library room Quickie Love Hotel Invite is now available! You can access this new invite from the Quickie Love Hotel’s Invite menu (make sure you have the Library room in your Hotel!).
Hotel Invite - Sara Gym Room and Reika Family Room are now public!
Due to the lack of Quickie girl content this month, we’ve decided to make Sara’s Gym room and Reika’s Family room available for public (and Fan) builds. Be sure to check them out in the Quickie Hotel Manager!
- Added Main Story events 2 and 3.
- Added Reika’s Neko room invite.
- Added Professor Belmont’s Library room invite.
- New location added: Roppongi.
- Important text messages are now phone calls that are played automatically at the start of a new day.
- “Skip Intro” option added during character creation.
- 6 new Inventory item types have been added (Food, Drink, Book, Clothing, Key Item and Blueprints).
- Shops have been expanded on with new items.
- New shops have been added.
- Gifting has been reworked. Each girl now has 5 favourite items with a reward given when all 5 items have been gifted (gifting all 5 items isn’t possible currently unless you’re playing a cheat build).
- Gifting can only be done once per day for each girl.
- Phone menu has been reworked to include more detail on each Quickie girl.
- Correct answers now added during heart events.
- Some heart events now require you to hangout, gift and/or answer questions correctly before unlocking. Progress is shown in the Phone’s Contacts menu.
- WIP Hangouts have been re-added for each girl.
- Blueprints can now be bought from shops and read in your apartment, unlocking hotel rooms in Quickie Hotel Manager.
- Gallery menu has been updated slightly. Filters are now available.
- New options in cheat menu (hair/skin colours and heart progress options)
- Save warning added in the main menu to inform players that older saves won't work.
- Option to skip to new content added when starting a new game.
QUICKIE LOVE HOTEL UPDATES
- Added Neko room.
- Reduced the hotel max floor size to 4. This will be expanded on in a future build.
- Changed button on Professor Belmont’s class door from “Talk” to “Open”.
- Moved Shujin Hallway’s exit button closer to the exit.